Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome!

Hey there, and welcome to my little "slice of the internet."

This is my first poist. Don't know if I'll keep it up .. but it can't hurt to try. My friend from Moscow always reminds me of that when I'm down.

My way of introduction

My name's Head Finger, and I like all things internet. I've been blogging for a while on a group blog, which is pretty wild, but I thought it'd be time I struck out into my own blog-land too.

Because, you see, I'm an author. I'm writing a book. So it can't hurt to keep those writing muscles intact.

The book is called Civilization and its Discontents, and it will be published next spring by a major publishing agency. Right now I think the topic will focus on the link between tree frogs [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_frogs] and obesity, but the activity of writing has its myriad twists and turns, so we'll see where I end up. I hope you'll preorder a copy!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: